Jordan Hills Elementary
The year is quickly coming to an end and the time really seems to be flying by here at school. We have some events coming up that you will want to be sure to mark on your calendars.
- April 29: Choir will be making capes (grades 5-6) at 1:30pm
- May 6: Safety Patrol party at 1:30pm
- May 12: Romeo and Juliet play community performance at 7:00pm
- May 13: Romeo and Juliet
- Assembly for students at 9:00am
- Cast party at 1:30pm
- May 19: Choir Concert
- Assembly for students at 2:00pm
- Community performance at 7:00pm
- May 20: Banana split choir party at 1:30pm
Thank you to students and parents for making such a great effort to be present and on time each day. This is important every day, but especially important at the end of the year when we are taking our year-end assessments. We have some tight schedules to follow in order to make sure every grade has adequate time in the computer lab to take their tests. Here are some test-taking tips that will help our students learn to be successful on any test they take.
- Eat a good, healthy breakfast the morning of the test.
- Get a lot of rest the night before.
- Stay focused.
- Use the time allotted to take the test.
- Check your answers.
Our students are awesome and they have worked really hard this year! We are so proud of them!
Thanks for all you do to make Jordan Hills a wonderful place!
Our Mission: Every Child, Every Day!